Proven recruitment industry experience is essential to be considered.
Established recruitment division of OLG are seeking a charismatic hands-on Managing Director to provide responsibility for the growth and management of their growing Immingham based operations.
The successful candidate will be based within the Company’s office in North East Lincolnshire with potential for appointment to the board of directors.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Direct and control all direct reports to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contribute to the development of OLG’s corporate recruitment strategy and lead strategy development in all organisational operations to ensure that the Group achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Development of new revenue streams and clients.
- Maintaining existing client relationships.
- Manage consultant weekly and monthly business plan reviews.
- Maintaining staff discipline in line with company processes.
- Agree targets and sales strategies with the Board of Directors and ensure individual targets are met and maintained.
- Control all budgets within financial parameters and to maintain the financial strength of the company.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems and procedures to ensure that company operations comply with all legal requirements and meet agreed operational standards.
- Regularly review operations to ensure that they meet required standards and recommend changes where necessary.
- Maintain the organisation’s structure and processes and provide for effective management succession for all internal operations.
- Act as OLG’s main adviser on all issues relating to recruitment functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that OLG maintains its competitive position.
Pay and benefits
- Salary £75,000 – £85,000
- Bonus structure
- Car Allowance
- Pension – 10% employer contribution
- Medical Insurance
- Discount shopping portal
- 30 days + 8 bank holidays
- Generous company sick pay scheme