OLG are currently hiring an Administator to provide administration support to the Group.
- Capture, recording and organisation of timesheets submitted to the Recruitment team in conjunction with the Accounts team;
- Answering telephone calls for the main switchboard and routing to the correct individual/department;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
- Supporting the facility manager in reception related duties;
- Maintenance of general filing and record systems;
- Carrying out general office duties in accordance with work instructions
Attributes and Technical Skills:
- Experience of administrative work;
- IT literate with excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office application skills;
- Embraces change and has the ability to adapt to new situations / working methods;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and liaise with individuals as required;
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines – time management skills;
- Self-motivating and able to work accurately at speed;
- Commitment to continuous improvement of processes;
- Positive attitude and reliable approach towards work;
- Good communication skills.
Professional Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- General GCSE level at Grade 3 or above (English & Maths)
- NVQ in Admin
- Office experience
- Establish priorities and develop critical tasks;
- Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments;
- Works effectively as part of a team.
Based at Manby Road, Immingham.
Established in 1982 in Immingham as an Engineering Consultancy to the local petrochemical refineries we now provide engineering consultancy, design, fabrication, project management and recruitment services to the oil and gas, nuclear, renewables, biochemical and food industries nationwide.